→ ABOUT → Program Description → Tournaments → Other Open
Advertise with ENYTB
BBCOR CERTIFIED BATS are now available through our web site.
Fun way to learn about the game.
Click underlined title and follow prompts.
Click title of this ad to view team ads.
Series of youtube videos that includes some drills.
Open Tournaments Sponsored By Non-Members
Hosting a baseball tournament this year?
Would you like RML to help you run your tournament online, from soup to nuts?
RunMyLeague.com (RML) will put your tournament online via the enytb.com website, using Tournament Manager (TM), developed by RML and used by ENYTB to host 25 double elimination and mixed format tournaments in July 2009.
Guaranteed two day turn-around on all tournament set-ups!*
*Sponsor will need to provide RML with all informational inputs.
RML will provide unlimited technical support to help tournament sponsors every step of the way in setting-up their tournaments.
This unique website service enables tournament sponsors to market their tournaments online 24/7 to a highly targeted public audience. With a presence on enytb.com, you also will have direct access to ENYTB members as well as the public who go there to browse/shop for open tournaments.
Fee below includes text and banner advertisements on enytb.com.
Once the marketing side of your tournament is a success and your tournament is full, TM allows you to easily manage all tournament information and make it available online to all tournament participants and their families, as well as the entire world. TM will greatly reduce the hassle factor associated with sponsoring your own tournaments by collecting, storing, organizing and managing all tournament information in a single database, while also increasing the satisfaction of all your tournament participants.
THE DEAL: RML will use its comprehensive state-of-the-art Tournament Manager (TM) to host your tournament, the same software package used by ENYTB to host 25 tournaments in the summer of 2009.
- TM offers easy online sign-up for tournament entrants;
- TM offers tournament sponsors an easy-to-use registration manager - as payment is received, sign-ups are moved into the paid/guaranteed entry column (drag and drop) or the paid/wait list, in case of late cancellations.
- TM creates a tournament directory with one click group emailing;
- TM includes a state-of-the-art bracket-maker with auto-progression with manual draws;
- TM Bracket-Maker is infinitely flexible - can be used to represent any tournament format and size; [*}Choice of manual or random seeding;
- Printable brackets (pdf);
- Includes GAME MANAGEMENT TOOLS and easy online scoring;
- Includes a field directory with maplinks and text directions;
- Manual scheduling with conflict checking (for an additional fee, RML will schedule youur tournament for you);
- Field schedule report shows tournament games by field in chronological order;
- Link to local hotels and restaurants, ability to designate special hotel deals for tournament;
- Easy-to-use capability to upload tournament brochures and other promotional materials, as well as rules, tie-breakers, etc.
- Members: $250 per tournament.*
- Non-members: $300 per tournament.*