→ ABOUT → Program Description → Fall Baseball → Intro
Advertise with ENYTB
BBCOR CERTIFIED BATS are now available through our web site.
Multi-Sanctioned Travel Baseball Custom Views for All Your Members
Click title of this ad to view team ads.
Click underlined title and follow prompts.
Fun way to learn about the game.
Program Info - Fall Baseball Program
ENYTB operates a full service Fall Baseball program each year. Typically 70 to 100 teams participate in ENYTB's Fall program in all ages from 9U thru 18U. Non-member teams are very welcome to participate in ENYTB's fall baseball offerings.
A few years ago, ENYTB switched its Fall Ball format from all tournament play to regular play only. Similar to summer regular season play, ENYTB provides each team with a competitively balanced schedule customized to the days and times your team and home field is available. The league can usually accommodate teams who don't have a home field. Virtually all play is on the weekends. We usually have a few teams with lighted fields that also play on Friday nights. So if you're interested in being the away team, make your team available. Teams begin play in early September (usually weekend following Labor day) and play through the middle to end of October.
FALL BASEBALL PROGRAM FEES:
- $200 per team - includes customized scheduling, full use of the website, the availability of a full-time league administrator;
- clubs with 4 or more teams - every 4th team = FREE; and,
- $225 club deposit - this allows the league to guarantee that if a visiting team ever fails to show for a game and you are out field rental costs or umpire fees, the league will make you whole for any unavoidable costs incurred. Also, $75 is deducted from this deposit for each non-playing forfeit that your team is responsible for. Teams w/o forfeits or other schedule violations are eligible for full refunds at the end of October.
- ONLINE GAME REQUEST BOARD The ENYTB website includes a bulletin board for requests by teams who are seeking games. These requests include specific dates, time intervals, field availabilities and types of opponents preferred (age and skill level). This bulletin board, known as the PICK-UP GAME REQUEST BOARD, also is equipped with an automated search capability. Depending on the volume of such requests, it would be possible to create an entire schedule of open play from these requests alone.
- ADVANCED SEARCH TOOLS FOR PICK-UP GAMES The ENYTB website also includes a pair of easy-to-use interactive search tools to help teams find competitively matched opponents that are available to play on selected dates/times, including the same dates/times as the team conducting the search. To make use of these tools, teams must provide the League Director with detailed team and home field availability information similar to summer teams.