→ ABOUT → Program Description → Calendar → Meetings
Advertise with ENYTB
BBCOR CERTIFIED BATS are now available through our web site.
Click title of this ad to view team ads.
Series of youtube videos that includes some drills.
Interesting way to learn about the game.
Click underlined title and follow prompts.
BEGINNING Late January .......
This is not a league that requires teams go to monthly meetings year-round. Why is that? The availability of a first-class website, combined with the high quality support service provided by league admins via email and phone greatly lessens the need for meetings. Thus, we have fewer meetings and when we do meet, we don't have to concern ourselves with the mundane tasks associated with registration, scheduling, rosters etc.
- Annual Kick-Off meeting - Is held in late January, usually the weekend before the Super Bowl;
- Age Division Meetings - The League also holds one meeting for each age division, beginning with the youngest age divisions first and working upwards. These meetings begin a week or two after the Kick-Off meeting.
- Sanctioned Tournament Meetings (held a few days before the tournament begins, or possibly the night before or even the day of):
- League meeting - for teams from this league only, to award berths, conduct a draft, and prepare teams for their tournament meeting; and,
- Tournament Meeting - for all teams in the tournament. certify paperwork and handout tournament brackets/schedule.
An announcement will be made in early January on the ENYTB News Board and by email, when the dates, times and sites of these meetings are known. Usually two age division meetings are held each week.
The Kick-Off meeting reviews the experience of the past year (the good, the bad, the ugly), awards are handed out, including nameplates for all trophy winners, and the current year's program is unveiled. An open floor provides members with the opportunity for comment and discussion.
The age-division meetings focus primarily on:
- The League program (registration options) for the upcoming season;
- The structure of regular season competition used to qualify teams for berths to sanctioned NCTS events;
- The rules that govern regular season play; and,
- The policies that guide us.
Teams should register with the league as soon as possible after their age division meeting.