→ ABOUT → Program Description → Introduction → League Structure
Advertise with ENYTB
BBCOR CERTIFIED BATS are now available through our web site.
Multi-Sanctioned Travel Baseball Custom Views for All Your Members
Click title of this ad to view team ads.
Fun way to learn about the game.
Click underlined title and follow prompts.
The league is structured as follows:
- A member is a club.
- A club consists of one or more teams.
- Each club is required to have an owner of record. This can be an organization or a person.
- Each club must appoint a club administrator who officially represents the club in all matters with the league and who will be ultimately responsible for fulfilling all of the club’s league obligations. This person is known as the club rep. The owner of record and the club rep can be the same person.
- Team Registration (Program Choices)
- Team/Field Scheduling Inputs
- Team Roster Information
During the registration phase, teams select what sanctioning they want and what sanctioned tournaments they want to be eligible to qualify for. Eligible teams compete for berths to sanctioned tournaments through regular season play and qualify based on their finish in the standings. Teams also can register for league sponsored tournaments when they submit their league registration or they can do so at a later time via online tournament registration. These tournaments are "for-pay" or direct buy-in events i.e., your entry fee guarantees entry.
Each league team is scheduled for the regular season according to when its team is available to play and when its home field is available to be scheduled with this league's games. League admins work with club and team personnel to complete the online scheduling forms.
Lastly, team = roster, no roster = no team. It is essential that each team maintain its league roster online and keep it current. In addition to the league roster, there is another regular season roster for each sanctioning body that your team is registered with. It is essential to keep each of these current as well. The RML website inclines an online roster management system that automates many of these functions. However, it is each team's responsibility to check these rosters and be sure they are correct.