→ HELP → Getting Started → Managers/Coaches → Others
Advertise with ENYTB
Series of youtube videos that includes some drills.
BBCOR CERTIFIED BATS are now available through our web site.
Click underlined title and follow prompts.
Click title of this ad to view team ads.
Interesting way to learn about the game.
League Communication Via The Website
Direct communication among participants is vital to the proper functioning of any organization, including baseball leagues, especially travel leagues with as many members, distances to span and range of activities as exist in ENYTB. This website includes many easy to use communication tools to facilitate direct communication among all participants. Except for the League Message Board (League Info > ENYTB News) and the contact info for the Executive Board (League Info > Governance), access to these communication tools is restricted to authorized users i.e., league participants with valid email/passwords. These tools are summarized below.
- LEAGUE TO MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS.......
- MESSAGE BOARDS Each team has access to two message boards on the website: the League News Board (League Info > ENYTB News),and its Age Division News Board (Main > Team Home > Communications > Division News). The latter is for messages of interest to individual age divisions only. All League Admins have the capability to send messages on the League and Age Division News Boards. Both Message Boards provide important information and reminders to members and non-members throughout the year.
- LEAGUE EMAIL The website has an email capability that enables the League Director, League Reps and other League Admins to address email to any target audience. The target audience could be those teams registered within a specified range of age divisions and/or competition levels or even a specific team. Email can be further directed to specific groups of individuals associated with teams e.g., owners, managers, primary contacts, all coaches, all.
- MEMBER TO LEAGUE COMMUNICATIONS.......... Existing clubs should contact their League Rep with routine questions and to provide all team and field availability information for customized scheduling. Each club's League Rep and his contact info is provided on the club's homepage (Main > Owner's Home). Look on the left side of teh page, half way down. The League Director, Ed Frye, maintains a League Office and can be contacted by email, fax, phone or mail seven days a week. Ed's contact info is repeated throughout the website. Ed has a reputation for replying very quickly to inquiries. Many email inquires will be responded to almost immediately and most within 24 hours. If your inquiry is not responded to within 48 hours, resend the message. Contact info for all League staff is also provided at League Info > Governance > Executive Board. Contact info for Age Division Directors is available in the League Directory (discussed next).
- MEMBER TO MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS...........
- LEAGUE CONTACT INFO aka LEAGUE DIRECTORY No more searching for scraps of paper with scribbled phone numbers. ENYTB maintains its own online yellow pages - Tools > Contact Info. The League Directory provides website users with comprehensive contact info for every participating owner, team, division director and more. Users have the capability to add/revise their own information. Several search functions are also included for obtaining contact info on any group of league owners or teams, including registered non-members.
- AUTOMATED EMAIL ALERT SYSTEM
The website also is equipped with an automated email alert system.
Currently this system has two major functions:
- Automatic password management system - notifies each league participant of his USER ID and password when he is added to a club or team. This includes club owner/reps, managers, coaches, team contact persons and players.
- Schedule Manager - notifies a team (club owner/reps, manager, coaches and players) each time its online schedule is revised. It is an absolute must that all schedule changes be confirmed by both parties BEFORE the change is entered to the website (only the home team can edit a scheduled game online). If this is not the case, or the change has been entered incorrectly, the email alert brings the matter to both teams' immediate attention. In such cases, members should attempt to resolve the matter between themselves ASAP. If this fails, the next recourse is to bring it to the attention of their League Reps and finally, the League Director.
- TEAM TO OWN TEAM COMMUNICATIONS........
- TEAM POP-UP MESSENGER This communication tool allows a team owner or manager to address a message through the website to his team only. Every time a user signs in with that team or player code, the latest message from the team manager or owner pops-up. This tool is handy for informing players and their families of last minute changes or giving them a reminder. For example, you may want to remind your players to bring something to a game or practice or to make sure they are aware of a rain-out, or other recent schedule change or new practice time etc. No more dialing and leaving the same message again and again. Simply tell your team to check their website schedule every day at a certain time for new messages.